Cooking, Organizing and Scraping

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

ChOres BOard

TOday I had the time to go to the store and get the blackboard wallpaper I wanted. This was just a try out. I intend to change the frame on the board as soon as I'm little less poor ;)
It was simple to make and I hOpe it's gonna be useful in the future ! The plan his to make a chore board and the next one is going to be a menu board, but I have a special idea for that one !

I bought a roll of 0,5mm X 45cm for 10,90 €, used some old gift wrapper from Christmas 2011, scotch, double-sided scoth and patiente...

Here's the stOry in images :

















Now I don't have to remind them what's their chore of the week !

Bisouxx !!

PS : Special dinner tonight ;) See U Later !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur mark but be polite please :) My kids read their mummy's bloG