Cooking, Organizing and Scraping

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Italien ChicKen ... Yummm... delicious and practical ...

FOod ... one of the best things in the world ... I like to cook but I don't have much time ... Working as a Humaine Ressources Departement assistent to 3 bosses is exausting. Add 3 girls with 11, 9 and 2 years old and U get the result = Always looking 4 ways to make life easier and always trying to remember I'm a woman tOo (a woman who cooks, cleans, decorates, crafts, etc, etc) . WaouH !! Writing this down makes me realize that I'm pretty good  a slave to my hOuse ;)
Okay ! Now to the serious part ! Dinner :D I love dinner but its always a nag to choose what to do ! There are great tips when it comes to organizing ! Like this board menu :
organized menu for the week    ;)So easy to do just using some black board paper glued to one of the sides of a kitchen cabinet and the little circles U cant just write down on a disk card with a pretty caligraphie or print them, gO crazy !!
And here I go off chart again ... :( You'll come to realize I do it often ... That's the result of many years of "eating sandwichs" (ThOse who watch "How I met your mother" will understand lol) !
While waiting 4 my menu black board I cook anyway ... It's not like I can say : "Oh nO ! I don't have a black board ! I can't cook !"
So...  while zapping throughout Pinterest I found a recipe ... Italien chiken ! I changed it a bit [not a fan of artichoke hearts SorrY Jill ;)]
Also I didn't have mozzarela so I used Emmental cheese :( Have to find an italien store nearby !

Recipe :

Core and chop about 4-5 roma tomatoes. 
Thinly slice 2 cloves of garlic. 
Place all ingredients in a bowl and pour in a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, a generous amount of S&P, a teaspoon of sugar, a couple tablespoons of flour.
Place the tomato mixture in with chicken breasts [seasoned with S&P]. 
Place in a 350° F(180° C if ur following from Europe) oven and bake 40m.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese (Emmental in my case) over the top. 
Place the chicken under the broiler for a 10m.
Pull the chicken out of the oven, sprinkle fresh basil on top. I didn't 'cause I forgot but I'll do it next time ;)
I served it with normal spaghetti (but the green one is still on my mind for Christmas) !

Here's the picture :


Sorry about the presentation but I wanna get better ...

Well... hope you will try this, it's worth the while and super easy to do ... 
It's 4 AM in Paris and the Sandman doesn't wanna comme... I'm gonna grab a bite to eat and who knows what happens ? See U later or maybe in a little while !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur mark but be polite please :) My kids read their mummy's bloG