Cooking, Organizing and Scraping

Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Lunch Time !!!

My lunch tOday was great ... You may think that food here is delicious, gourmet, whattever ... To me the best are the Americans, the Italiens and the Portuguese, of course and I'm not just saying that because I am one !! But I'm in a red, blue and white stars periode, not stripes !!

So I had pork chops but no idea (seems I do the same ol'things all the time) ... Quick search on Pinterest and baaaammmmmmm !!!!! Love at first sight  <3 Favorite Pork Chops and at first taste ... Even when it was cooking it smelled so good ... Since I'm on vacations, I cooked one and the others I kept in the mix inside the freezer. Can't wait for dinner time ! As usual it's not as pretty as the original (Sorry) !


Served with Fetuccine (egg pasta) and Baby Tomatos ( I prefer this kind, they're so sweet, Leah eats them like candy )

And the recipe :

1 boneless pork loin chop per person
1 cup flour
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
Real salted butter
1/4 cup water

Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. In a shallow dish combine flour, parsley flakes, garlic powder (didn't so I used fresh garlic, equally good I guess), pepper, and salt. Dredge each pork chop in flour mixture and place in 9x13 baking dish. Place water into dish (this will help give a little moisture while baking). Place 1/2 TBSP of butter on each chop. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.

And now it's time for a little nap, almost dinner time  yeyyyyy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur mark but be polite please :) My kids read their mummy's bloG